Early bird deadline – 20th July 2022
Meaning that if you wish to register as an early bird you should make a registration in the system on the 20th July, at the latest.
Full package includes access to the conference sessions and to the virtual platform, handouts, coffee & tea breaks, lunches, welcome reception, walking tour in the Old Town, and one of the six optional excursions.
Regular delegate early / late: 330/400 €
Student early/late: 230/300 €
Virtual attendance only:
Regular early/late 120/150 €
Student early/late 100/120 €
Conference dinner: 60 €
- Registration is conducted via an online registration form: https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/events/3019/registrations/new
- To get access to the NEOBIOTA 2022 registration form, please sign in or register your account (establish user name and password).
- On the registration form, we also ask the European representatives to nominate two persons from their country to be part of the NEOBIOTA Board. The main tasks of the NEOBIOTA Board are to represent NEOBIOTA and enhance further work in the field of biological invasions at the national level, represent the national scientific communities and enhance communication and research at the European level.
- After completing the form, please download the copy of the invoice and present it to your accounts office. Please note that we will not be sending the invoices by post.
- Payment is possible via bank transfer (please find the account details on your invoice) or credit card.
- Payment is due within 21 days after the invoice date.
- Please mention the invoice number and your registration number in your bank transfer.
- Payments with credit card are possible on site in Tartu also. Prerequisite for payment is registration online.
- Participation in the conference is confirmed once the sum has been transferred to the bank account of Estonian Naturalists’ Society. The status of your invoice will be marked as “paid” in the Oxford Abstracts system.
Registration change and cancellation policy
If you want to cancel or change your registration, please contact email@example.com.
- Registrations cancelled less than 21 days before the event will not be eligible for a registration fee refund.
- Registrations cancelled more than 21 days before the conference are eligible for a 90% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 10% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
- If you want to change your registration from full package to virtual only, you may just do nothing, while you will remain access to the virtual platform. If you are a presenter, please let us know.
- If you want to change your registration from full package to virtual only and want a refund, you should cancel your current registration and make a new one. Registrations changed more than 21 days before the event are eligible for a 90% refund of the registration fees paid. A new invoice will be issued when registering again.
- If you want to change your registration from virtual only to full package, you should cancel your current registration and make a new one. Registrations changed more than 21 days before the event are eligible for a 90% refund of the registration fees paid. A new invoice will be issued when registering again.
- Amounts of registration fee refunds depend on the date – if it is early bird period or not. Corresponding prices will apply.
- If you are unable to attend the conference, you may substitute, by arrangement with the administrator, someone else to attend in your place. To do that, please contact us. If the change is made less than 21 days before the conference, the delegate name and other information in the conference materials will not be changed.
Please note that due to the Russian Federation’s unprovoked and unjustified military aggression against Ukraine, abstract submissions and registrations from institutions representing Russian Federation or Belarus will not be accepted.